An Ode to 2016 + Invitation to 2017
- Travel to Boston for a nutrition conference and Fort Lauderdale for an appearance on a nationally syndicated morning show, as well as to Orlando, Perdido Key, Dallas, and Daytona Beach for a little fun.
- Bring HWH Cooking School to life with monthly classes.
- Begin taking ballet classes again for the first time in over five years. Yep, I'm that 28-year old in a sea of 16 and 17-year old dancers, having the time of her life!
- Deliver the keynote address to Vanderbilt's 2015-2016 dietetic residents at their graduation in Nashville.
- Dance in the Christmas show earlier this month at our local theater.
- Witness lives being changed as my clients from literally all over the world discovered what it means to be truly healthy, weigh less, and live more!
2016 has been a fulfilling year — one of personal and professional growth — and a year in which I was able to watch so many of you blossom and become your healthiest self! Below are kind words from wonderful clients I've been fortunate to work with this year...
HERE'S TO MAKING 2017 OUR BEST YEAR YET!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!